We finally got around to transplanting the tomatoes. Of the six shoots two were much stronger so we gave them a large (approx. 12”) hexagonal pot each. They are looking really good. I was surprised at how much less of a root system they had than I expected, but they looks really healthy so I have high hopes for them growing big and strong. I left the other shoots in the original pot for now. There is no urgency to use the pot for something else so I will see if any of them take off now that the stronger ones are out of the way. If not I will probably abandon them because I expect two tomato plants to be enough really as they will probably need quite a lot of attention in the summer.